Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Costume Sizes Needed


Hi all cast members! 
 
I will be filling out a Costume Size Chart for every Cast member.  Please be prepared to provide your pant/shirt/shoe/dress sizes.  I will be taking everyone aside during rehearsals to fill out your individual charts and take your measurements if needed. Some items are specific to women or men. (Men I DO NOT need your pantyhose sizes! LOL).   
Looking forward to working with you all! 

Your Costume Mistress,

Terri Thomas
 
 

3 comments:

  1. These are some of the sizes I need:

    Shoe size:_______ Height _______ Weight _______

    Neck: _______ Chest: _______ Arms: _______

    Waist: _______ Hips: _______ Inseam: _______

    Shirt Sizes: S M L XL XXL Or 2 4 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 20

    Pant/skirt: S M L XL XXL Or 2 4 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 20


    Thanks! Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri,

    Will you need this for crew as well?

    ~ Dan Snow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I am costuming you I will? Ill ask Peter.

      Delete