Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Missing you all

Hi Les Mis Family,

I want to remind you about, and apologize for, my extended absence.  My family and I are enjoying our time together and with our distant families during our vacation on the East Coast.  This time is extremely important to us and will help a lot when we hit theater crunch time.

However, I am sorry to be missing these important foundation rehearsals and will do everything I can to catch up when I return August 9.  I am working on my character profiles and would love to communicate about relationships if anyone would like be a close friend (or enemy) with my characters.  Also, if you have any questions for me as ensemble leader, Michelle Harwell has agreed to fill in for me until I return.  Thanks for your understanding!

Always singing in my head,
Kate

3 comments:

  1. We miss you, but hope you are having a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to your return. And am excited you're thinking about your character! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle is handling questions for you quite well in your absence!

    We know you'll hit the ground running.
    And we also miss your prowess with power tools at set construction...

    ReplyDelete