Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A warm "Thank you!" to you!

Dear "Les Miserables" Cast and Crew,

I'd like to take this opportunity to say "Thank you!" to everybody who thought of me when I was sick.

Thank you, Chrissie, for sending the lovely "Get well!" card to me.

Thank you for the sweet "Welcome back!" card, Peter.

I'm not certain who had the flowers and the journal delivered to me in Dressing Room E, but I'd like to say "Thank you!", just the same, because the gesture was not only beautiful, but thoughtful.

In addition, I'd like to thank those of you who signed the "Get well!" card, those of you who welcomed me back with warm words and hugs, and those of you who signed the journal that I received.

I'd also like to thank The Blog Mistress, and Dan, for keeping me informed about the production, via e-mail.

I'm so glad that I was able to perform during the first few performances of the show, and that I was able to return to perform with everybody during those last two performances.  I'll never know what it would have been like to have performed during the entire run of the show, but I must say that all of the shows in which I performed felt magical and rewarding, in great part, because of the fact that we were all working together to create the "Les Mis" experience...for ourselves and the audience.

Thanks for giving me the chance to be a part of the show, and a part of the IT community.

Sincerely,
Katherine O.

No comments:

Post a Comment