Saturday, August 31, 2013

Informal Practice Sessions

Hello cast mates! I just wanted to offer up my time and expertise (ha!) out to any of you who are looking for a bit more practice help. I can't say I'm a qualified vocal coach (because I am not), but I can help if you need help with rhythm and/or timing, if you are having trouble finding your starting note, or if you just need general assistance with a song. I can volunteer my home if you need a place to practice (I have a piano), and since I am a Stay-At-Home-Mama I have a bit of time availability during the day and during my non-rehearsal evenings.

Anyway, I thought I'd throw that out there for anyone needing some super informal practice help. Call/text me: (530) 748-7443 or email me: alilavanway@gmail.com

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Ali - this is very generous of you and I'm thankful if any castmates use your service. I'm leaving for Hawaii shortly for 2 weeks and I'm thankful you are making this offer. Blessings on your head!

    ReplyDelete