Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Hi Costume assistants/helpers,

    I am planning a costume sewing day for this coming Saturday Sept 7th between 11-6? and possible Sunday Sept 8th between 11-4?  We need to get the aprons worked on/done for the factory workers.  This is easy sewing.  We will need people who can iron, pin, cut and sew for this.  We will need a couple of irons, ironing boards, and small tables (Margarita maker-lol?).  Bring your sewing machine, sewing box, pins, scissors, basic thread (GREY, black, white beige) and any current projects you are working on for the show. 

I am not sure if we will be at the Theater or another venue I have in mind. I will let you know by Friday.

Thanks for all of your help!

Terri Thomas
Costume Designer


3 comments:

  1. Also, there are several irons in the cubbies in the dressing room hallway at the theater, and there are a few small ironing boards in the green room-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ho everyone, The costume sewing party will be at 1343 Broadway in Placerville. Right next door to Chinese food restaurant!! See you there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Terri--

    This is Christy, Will's mom. I'm hoping to start scouring local thrift shops for shoes for the show for him. Do you have specifics for what you want the boots for the kids to look like? Color, in particular? I think I have a pretty good idea about style, but would love input on that. Also, is there anything else for the show you need that I could keep my eyes out for? Happy to help in any way I can!

    ReplyDelete