Thursday, May 2, 2013

Prisoner #5

Friends outside the Imagination Theater world have been asking me if I know what role I am going to be playing since auditions almost three weeks ago.  Well now I can at least partially answer that question.  Who am I? 24605( Prisoner #5) and also Bamatabois.  I may also be cast in other roles but that remains to be seen. 

This is my first attempt at any kind of theater so I am very excited and honored to have been cast in Les Miserables.  I've thoroughly enjoyed the audition process and eagerly look forward to working together with all of you for the next 8 months.  Thanks to all for welcoming me into the IT family.


Russell (Russ) Eslick
russ@gotplanb.net
530-383-7954

3 comments:

  1. I was unable to make it last night but heard I will be prisoner #4 should be fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Russ, I am very happy that you have decided to be a part of this terrific cast! I look forward to getting to know you more as rehearsals begin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're all new to a theater only once, Russ. Then after that, it's as if we've found another family. You will be enjoyable to work with and have fun with, I'm sure. And you're a friendly prisoner to boot!

    ReplyDelete