Thursday, May 2, 2013

Support our fellow cast members!

Hey Everyone, Come see Cats at El Dorado High's outdoor Borelli Amphitheater in Placerville - it opens tonight! Les Mis cast members are cavorting as kitties: Gwen Lacher, Lindsey Thomas, and Hannah Drennan also, the amazing feline designs are by none other than our own Costume Queen, Terri Thomas! You'll see a cameo by a Wolfe Creature Workshop mouse as well. It's an amazingly talented cast and as always a top-quality show produced by the Elly-winning Master Tomei. The singing and dancing are unbelievable. IT CAST has several additional members performing that you'll not want to miss, including Ethan Fox and Sarah Erickson (and others that I probably thought were real cats). Check the Studio 81 website for dates & times...See you there!

2 comments:

  1. I second this suggestion. I'll be at most performances helping my group of "face painters". Bring a couple extra $$ to get your whiskers painted on! I have 14 students in "Cats" and I'm so excited for all of them. MEOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the full dress run through last night, very cool show, mucho talent and fun to watch

    ReplyDelete