Thursday, October 3, 2013

Costume Fittings Sat and Sun This weekend!

This Saturday and Sunday I would like to continue with more costume fittings.  This is a monumental task and I know some of you have not seen me yet.  No worries it will all get done eventually! My team and I have been working diligently behind the scenes to complete the tasks at hand.  The purpose of these fittings is to see what is missing so that I can go find it!  Please bring any items you have taken home to alter with you if you are in these groups!


I would like to see some specific groups on each day:

Saturday 10/5/13

11-12    Students / Student helpers - Boys & Men
12-1      Student Helpers - Girls/Women
1-2        Children in beggars chorus

2 pm rehearsal starts and I will continue to pull people as time allows.


Sunday 10/6/13

Please contact me to choose one of these times or sign up on Saturday!

12-1    10 Factory women
1-2      10 Factory women

2 pm  rehearsal starts and I will continue to pull people as time allows.

Thank you!

P.S.  Thank You, Thank You, Thank You to my sewing team and Helpers!  Regina Drennan, Carol Cramor, Sue Felton, Holly Silvestrin, Khol Chaken, Lindsey Thomas, David Thomas, Jason Bermudes, Claudia Bennett, Lucinda Bjork, Jennifer Jackson and all the moms who have taken something home to help out! I'm sure I have forgotten people! Your help is greatly appreciated and NEEDED!!! LOL  IT TAKES A VILLAGE!

2 comments:

  1. Terry -- Giguette (Factory Worker cannot be at the theater until 1:45 on Sunday . . . sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie what scenes is she in?
    I all ready set her up with a dress right? You were going to hem it I think? Losing my mind! LOL. If so, I just need to measure the bottom to see how long to hem apron. Can do that when she gets there. Can you bring back the outfit on Sunday? Thanks

    ReplyDelete