Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Web is . . . almost complete

I wish we all had the time to read these character biographies, diaries, letters and more...
The village has formed a true "web" amongst each other - a result I hadn't expected - but a result YOU have created as a group conscience.  A web that is strengthening our show.

WITNESS: 
"I was very moved by Enjolras' passion in the cafĂ© and have a motherly affection for him.  I've known him since he was but a small child."
"My father was an alcoholic who began molesting me when I was young.  This is how I learned to please men.  I only want to escape my pain."
"My abortion has caused my sickness, but I must work for income."
"I just want to be loved."
"I hate Fantine because she at least had a child.  My husband is out all night and comes home drunk.  I was not able to bear children.  It is rumored that my husband has."

45 and counting . . .  very moving work you guys have done.  Thank you for taking the plunge and being part of the web that connects us, gives us purpose in our scenes.

You have seven more days to join the group and turn one in.  Seven more!
 Hugs to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment